Home » » quotes for single ladies

quotes for single ladies

images quotes for single. quotes for single ladies; quotes for single ladies quotes for single ladies. All my single ladies,
  • All my single ladies,



  • rimagupta
    07-05 03:26 AM
    Not sure if our assumption of "only 100k already applied" is correct. In 2005, there were approximately 250,000 EB green cards granted - the numbers are close to 147,000 for both 2006 and 2007. I'm not exactly sure, but there were at least 200,000 more EB approvals from 2002-2004.

    There were 200,000 EB1 cases approximately from 2001-7 (In 2005, EB1 approvals were close to 40k out of a total of 250k GCs). If only 100k LCs/PERMs from 2001-7 were able to apply for 485 then it means 400k (250+147+147+200 - 200-150) applications that were adjudicated from 2002-2007 were from 2000 or prior to 2000 cases. Could this be true?

    In addition, many 2001+applications are still stuck at namecheck.

    Besides, all EB2 ROW cases filed under PERM were able to file for 485. These alone may contribute to at least 70k PERMS.


    Source:

    http://www.dhs.gov/xabout/structure/editorial_0482.shtm
    others: various law firm sites, including

    www.ilw.com
    http://pubweb.fdbl.com/news1.nsf/9abe5d703b986cff86256e310080943a/41399c23bb40f2ff8525730c007f830a?OpenDocument

    ------------------------------------------------------------------------

    Estimated new 485 filings. : 700K is conservative. May be wrong too.

    LC s certified from BEC: about 200K (from 2001 to 2005 filings)
    PERM Certifed labor: About 200K (from Mar 2005 to June 2007)

    Total LC: 400K. Let us assume 100K already appliled. Lets say 300K is affected by retrogression.

    The dependents for 300k will be 450K (1.5 times primary)

    So total AOS applicants will be 750K just based on LC. Excluding EB1.

    -----------------------------------------------------------------------





    wallpaper All my single ladies, quotes for single ladies. quotes for single ladies
  • quotes for single ladies



  • singhsa3
    03-03 01:01 PM
    I think you missed the point.
    We are just saying that we are part of greater economic solution. Our cause has been supported by Greenspan, compete america and several other organizations.
    We offer Skills, We offer buying power, We offer much more that will benefit America for the years to come...

    It is high time that we be taken seriously and our voices be heard...





    quotes for single ladies. quotes for single ladies. Chuck, Undercovers, a buttload of other new shows,
  • quotes for single ladies. Chuck, Undercovers, a buttload of other new shows,



  • sathyaraj
    03-07 12:16 PM
    I have sent the required employment letter to my HR. Let me see whrther they will sign it or not. I am hoping for the best. I have waited long to change my employer. It have been with them for almost 7 yrs. I am hoping for a big change.

    The funny thing is that they are doing my H1B transfer, but still worried about this letter. The HR contact I have does not have much idea about these H1b/Gc process. He gets scared for everything.

    Hopefully everything would work out well.





    2011 quotes for single ladies quotes for single ladies. dresses single ladies amorheart, quotes for single ladies. single-ladies-
  • dresses single ladies amorheart, quotes for single ladies. single-ladies-



  • dealsnet
    03-19 11:12 AM
    The conservative approch for the dependants is 1.2 to 1.5 times the labor approvals. Not all people have a dependants.
    Husband and wife have labor approved. Like my case, my wife have labor approved, but I have file with my labor, which have older PD. Working family with husband and wife in H1B most of them have labor approved. So the actual number will be diffrent.

    From the PERM statistics,
    ROW adjustment should be 55% from the total number of pending cases
    EB3 are 30%

    If the total number of case pending with USCIS is 833,141 (all I-485 including Family based) (based on 12/31 numbers), so EB3 ROW are only 137,468. This means that with the current trend of DOS to avoid wasting GC we should expect the cut-off dates for EB3ROW to be 2006/2007.


    Even if I take your figures at face value, I see a shortage of 60000 visas. This is because we need to consider that each LC will use more than one EB visa (due to family members). If I take a conservative figure that there will be one dependent for each LC candidate, we will need 200,000 EB visas for the 100,000 LCs.



    more...


    quotes for single ladies. 2010 quotes for single ladies
  • 2010 quotes for single ladies



  • alterego
    07-15 11:03 AM
    If your ex-employer already revoked I-140, how can he give employment verification letter now? He is saying that he is no-longer intend to employ you in the revokation , on the other hand he is giving offer letter now. It is contradictory; it will appear to CIS that you & your employer is doing fradulant practice. If the I-140 was already revoked, then there is no use from it, unless if it is revoked after 180 days of your 485 pending. If it is revoked after 180 days, you can use your new employment to port the job based on AC21 to keep the 485 valid. Otherwise forget it.

    Speak with a lawyer. Your lawyer may be able to file a response, stating that the job offer stands and that the petition was withdrawn in error. Ac21 does not protect you, so I do not see any other options here. However, as tricky as this situation is, you should not take the advise of any of the posters here. Use these responses only to have an intelligent discussion with a good immigration attorney. The worst outcome of all for you would be a rejection for fraud or willful misrepresentation, in which case your future petitions would be in jeopardy and you would be unable to retain your PD also.





    quotes for single ladies. Article. Eight- and
  • Article. Eight- and



  • pmb76
    07-13 12:00 AM
    People, I think it is best we not doubt the intentions of anybody willing to speak on our behalf. It is a critical hour and we will take all the help we need. Murthy could've just not sent the letter and kept quiet. What would you say to that ? What do you say to other lawyers who have not even done this simple thing of writing a letter to Chertoff ?
    Atleast she's not trying to add millions of hits to her website by writing sensational news every hour, unlike some other lawyers :)
    I think she deserves a "Thank you" for this nice gesture.

    Full Disclosure : My lawyer is not Murthy. I have spoken with her once long time ago and decided not to go with her for other reasons.



    more...


    quotes for single ladies. hair quotes for single ladies.
  • hair quotes for single ladies.



  • sgorla
    01-16 01:39 PM
    Hello folks,
    I just signed up for $ 20 a month contribution to IV. I hope this helps to fight for our cause. I did talk to few people that I know who are in the same boat as we are, and hope they join IV and contribute.





    2010 quotes for single ladies. Chuck, Undercovers, a buttload of other new shows, quotes for single ladies. quotes for single. quotes for single ladies; quotes for single ladies
  • quotes for single. quotes for single ladies; quotes for single ladies



  • Tito_ortiz
    02-13 03:56 PM
    His views are distorted.

    Can Americans go to India on H1B or similar visa to get work? No? Well, so think about it.



    more...


    quotes for single ladies. quotes for single ladies. Don#39;t Quote Me! Don#39;t Quote Me! anilsal
  • quotes for single ladies. Don#39;t Quote Me! Don#39;t Quote Me! anilsal



  • optimist578
    03-02 04:58 PM
    NJ Fellows,

    Has anybody contacted Congressman Albio Sires? Is anybody interested to join me? I am trying to schedule a meeting with him next week.

    Thanks.
    kamla345@yahoo.com





    hair dresses single ladies amorheart, quotes for single ladies. single-ladies- quotes for single ladies. quotes for single. quotes for
  • quotes for single. quotes for



  • makemygc
    07-05 11:29 AM
    http://digg.com/politics/Reversal_Fr...ard_Applicants


    thank you

    URL Incorrect. Plz repost



    more...


    quotes for single ladies. quotes for single ladies
  • quotes for single ladies



  • Jaime
    09-13 10:06 AM
    Come To Washington!! It's Now Or Never!!!





    hot 2010 quotes for single ladies quotes for single ladies. quotes for single girls.
  • quotes for single girls.



  • getgreensoon1
    05-23 02:22 PM
    Thank You ! That was a good peek into your level of knowledge and understanding. No wonder you are always jealous of IT guys.

    I am not jealous of computer workers, I pity their life, their overall ignorance about things around and their unwarrented arrogance.



    more...


    house dresses Single quotes are used for quotes for single. quotes on eing single. quotes for single ladies. quotes for single girls
  • quotes for single girls



  • amitpan007
    06-06 03:27 PM
    Congratulations and good luck... Do visit us some times and help out with calling campaigns etc... Your voice just got way more important to the Law makers then ours :)

    Yes Definitely I will. I am a member of texas state chapter so will be getting updates there as well.





    tattoo Article. Eight- and quotes for single ladies. Beyonce Single Ladies YouTube
  • Beyonce Single Ladies YouTube



  • 485Mbe4001
    07-28 06:09 PM
    i guess now i know why EB3 I is being ignored, is is a VERY VERY VERY INDIA specific issue ? :p


    My Friends.

    Please stop this discussion. Not only are we digressing from one pointless topic to another, but now we are also making these discussions VERY VERY INDIA specific.

    IV is an organization for members from ALL countries. Things like the Nuclear deal and the beer bottles are NOT going to help anyone get their green cards quicker. If you want to discuss these issues, please use websites like Rediff or Times Of India or Mid-Day to post items on there.

    Please show some restraint while starting new threads, especially when TIME AND AGAIN the IV core/moderators/admins have reminded us that:

    1) This is a forum for discussing Employment based LEGAL Immigration issues ONLY and
    2) This is a MULTI-COUNTRY MULTI-CULTURAL forum with people of all cultures/races and religions.

    (FYI: I am an Indian and a proud to be one btw.)



    more...


    pictures hair quotes for single ladies. quotes for single ladies. Game hebrowse a single line quotes for single. quotes for single girls.
  • Game hebrowse a single line quotes for single. quotes for single girls.



  • espoir
    01-18 10:20 PM
    OK. What the inital poster stated is true. Per US Law one MUST carry all the immigration documents. My home is literally 4.5 miles away from US-Mexico border crossing and 30 miles west of Harlingen airport. I lived here since 2001 and as per my experience cops usually do not ask for immigration documents when stopped for routine traffic stops. Both the times when I was stopped, I was asked for DL and Insurance as usual per TX law. I normally do not carry my passport and other docs when I go to work (5.5 miles north to where I live), when shopping or when going out within 15 miles (north) of my home. Suresh was asked for PP by a police officer because he was in the airport.
    I ALWAYS carry my passport and status verifying docs when I know I'm in the vicinity of exit points such as Greyhound terminal, Airport (even if I'm just dropping/picking up a friend at the Airport) or going out of town. Because I know there are NO excuses whatsoever for not carrying the docs if you are travelling north or south from US-Mexico border town.
    But when in town I never had any trouble, and carrying the imigration docs as needed was never a problem for me. Trust me I sat on tables right next to Border Patrol Officers when I go out to lunch many times.
    In fact at border towns (especially Mexican border), there is lot of vigilence at exit points whether you are citizen or not, you can be held for questioning. Its logical, since escaping into Mexico is literally matter of minutes for law-breakers.

    Also, I do carry a copy of PP in my car, just in case. Nothing wrong in carrying copy of our PP (note: not US docs). Although whether to accept your explanation or not is completely upto the officer.

    Few of my friends from north of Texas visited me did forget their immigration docs and passports(inspite of me cautioning them 100 times), they were held at checkpoints (50 miles north of the border) but were eventually let go after couple hours of verification process. Bottom line you may mostly get away for not carrying the documents at all times. But if they want to hold it against you, you have no case in your favor. Always be nice to them and 99% times you are treated respectfully.





    dresses quotes for single girls. quotes for single ladies. s smash Single Ladies here
  • s smash Single Ladies here



  • sweet_jungle
    03-12 01:08 PM
    I am a july 2nd filer and have changed job 2 times in the past one month and I have no intention to let know USCIS because

    a) There is no mandatory law that states that we should do it.
    b) I personally feel that sending AC21 documents will trigger an RFE for sure,(in the other case, there are chances that u may not get this).
    c) Lawyer is asking for $1500 for doing nothing on this.
    d) I am prepared to deal with the RFE if it comes thru.

    All of the above I did for changing my 7 year old employer who exactly knew that I cannot change job and kept me in the same position for 7 years even though I was exemplary in my job performance.

    What about the H1? Your sponsoring employer needs to revoke H1. Won't INS come to know through that?



    more...


    makeup quotes for single ladies. Don#39;t Quote Me! Don#39;t Quote Me! anilsal quotes for single ladies. dresses Single quotes are used for quotes for single. quotes on eing single.
  • dresses Single quotes are used for quotes for single. quotes on eing single.



  • 485Mbe4001
    04-23 04:10 PM
    technically you are an IV member because you have an ID, that you created on your own. You probably went to the meeting with the IV crowd then branched out..good for you. Wonder why the Stanfords and Harvards are dying to admit you:D
    Obviously you seem to be in a very unique situation, and you are taking steps to solve your issues in your own way, nothing wrong with that. good luck, to each his own.

    Read my message - I am *NOT* an IV member and nor did I represent myself as one - like many people I just subscribed to public portal - if you want to limit it to IV members, you must consider doing that .

    As far as talking in the meeting was considered, it was not an IV meeting and open to the public and I have all the right to say what I want to - whether it is inline with what you want to hear or not is not my problem.

    Tone yourself down before you point fingers elsewhere. GC is not your birth right.





    girlfriend Beyonce Single Ladies YouTube quotes for single ladies. amp;ldquo;Single Ladiesamp;rdquo
  • amp;ldquo;Single Ladiesamp;rdquo



  • calabor2001
    05-14 06:12 AM
    PD is current now - lets see if it gets adjudicated! I-485 in TSC. Details in signature.





    hairstyles quotes for single ladies quotes for single ladies. ♥Top 10 Single Ladies Quotes
  • ♥Top 10 Single Ladies Quotes



  • mariner5555
    03-04 05:27 AM
    Instead of criticizing the idea, please submit your votes!
    Only 300 odd people sent flowers to the USCIS and we know it worked. This site has a lot of one time visitors so don't expect 25000 votes, but it does not mean this idea is crappy. Heck, I want to buy a house myself, but I cannot even think about borrowing 300k+ when I may be asked to leave the country on a day's notice (remember no time between jobs when you are on H1B).
    I agree with the above !! an idea is like a spark ..once one media picks this up others will follow and you never know what it leads to. opposing an idea is Worse than doing nothing. BTW the way things are going ...GC may soon lose its grand appeal (it will still be in huge demand though ). the following article is a must read - if you have few minutes to spare --written by prominent economist. maybe a worst case scenario --but as scary as a horror movie
    http://www.marketwatch.com/news/story/tragedy-recession-its-bad-ending/story.aspx?guid=%7B5D72D7E3%2D76BB%2D4CAB%2DB4D0%2 D60F87DA734B7%7D&dist=MostReadHome





    vinod_gvk
    09-26 11:58 AM
    They Changed and uploaded it around 12.15PM





    vssanka
    03-17 12:06 PM
    EB3-India
    PD: Mar 2005
    EAD-AP approved, FP done



    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    Support : Venus Net | Pagak City
    Copyright © 2013. gladiator tattoos - All Rights Reserved